1 answer

Im in Portugal and only back in the UK for 3 days before heading to Sri Lanka. I need to get Typoid and HEP a and B before i leave portugal but i am only a tourist here. Is it possible? and if so how. At the moment i am near Nazare.

Asked by Had via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

Answer this question

Map of Peniche