2 answers

I have been insured with Blue Insurances Limited for the last two years however they can no longer insure me as they only offer cover for two years maximum.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    Visit any travel agency. There is one in Makati, along Ayala Avenue. Lucky Travel and Tours at the Allied Bank Building. about 9 years ago

  • 0

    Hi - Katrina from WorldNomads.com here. As you're not a permanent resident of The Philippines, you may find it hard to find a local agency or insurer who can cover you.

    You may or may not have noticed that we have our own travel insurance. We can cover residents from over 140 countries, travelling outside their home country (or over 100 miles from home for USA and Canadian residents) Plus, we give you the flexibility to buy what you need and keep extending it, even if you are away from home . For example: you can buy up to 12 months, then continue to extend this policy indefinitely (and as long as the same plan you bought initially hasn't changed).

    Do check out our plans and make sure they suite your personal requirements. To get a quote, go to WorldNomads.com or use the link in our header, and you can get a quote. To start the quote, you need to choose your country of residence (assuming that as you're on a tourist visa, you are a permanent resident of another country, not the Philippines).

    If you've got specific questions about what's covered (and not), do let our customer service team know - http://worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx

    Safe travels,
    Katrina about 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Philippines