3 answers

Our appliances are Australian, so need to know what sort of adaptor to take to the phillipines , near Manila.

Asked by Kandy Palmer via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

3 Answers

  • +1

    Some of the powerpoints support Australian but the official plug is the USA style (two thin pins). over 7 years ago

    Answered by Ian C via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • +1

    US/Canada style, two parallel flat prong, 220V over 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    The plug is flat pin two pins as in the USA, however, the USA uses 110 Volts, so take care that you do not use any US appliances that are 110V over 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Manila