0 answers

I am a New Zealand citizen but have been living in Japan for the last 18 months. I will be returning to New Zealand for a short holiday but am no longer covered by NZ insurance (ACC) because I have been away longer than 6 months.
I don't think I can apply for Nomads Travel Insurance because I'm visiting my own country.
I want to keep myself covered - any ideas?

Answer this question

Map of New Zealand