1 Answer

  • 0

    The New Zealand working holiday visa requires you to have medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay in New Zealand.

    All of the travel insurance plans available from World Nomads provide cover for emergency overseas medical expenses, including hospitalisation. We can always provide confirmation of coverage letters from your insurer to provide with your visa application if you need it.

    However, be aware there will always be limits, conditions and exclusions to cover, depending on the plan you choose. For example, certain pre-existing medical conditions may be excluded from cover and there may be an excess or deducible payable (which is the amount you must cover before the insurance kicks in and which is usually deducted from any claim). Please read your policy carefully so you understand these terms and conditions of cover before you buy it.

    If you have specific questions about what's covered (or not covered), the World Nomads team are happy to help: http://worldnomads.com/members/memberscontactus.aspx

    Safe travels,
    WorldNomads.com over 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of New Zealand