1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi - Katrina from WorldNomads.com here. This is quite a complex question as I really depends on a number of factors, including the type of work you'll be doing, whether you have the right to work (ie. a working visa), if you'll have access to insurance benefits through your employer and your personal circumstances. To answer this specifically for you, please get in touch with our team and give us a bit more detail on what you're planning on doing in Canada. Call or email us - we're always happy to help. Contact details here: http://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx over 8 years ago

Answer this question

Map of New Zealand