0 answers

I am travelling to New Caledonia in early July and will hire a car to drive around Grande Terre for several days. I was planning to book accommodation in Noumea and the Isle of Pines but do I need to do this in places like Kone, or Hienghene, and the small towns on the east or south coast at that time of year?

Asked by Sue Roberts via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of New Caledonia