1 answer

I am going on a trek in Nepal. The policy A-Z adventure guide states it covers "mountaineering" which I assume would include trekking. But it also excludes high altitude activities and I will be at 18,000 feet on this trek. How do you cover "mountaineering" but exclude high altitudes? And at what altitude am I "high"? Would this policy cover me. No special other activities, just walking.

Also does it cover evacuation by helicopter from the Himalayan mountains should I need it due to a fall or AMS?

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Kathryn, Yael from WorldNomads.com here! It's a bit tricky to answer your question without more details (such as your country of permanent residence). This is because we have different underwriters for certain countries, which means that there are different policy wordings and definitions. If you wanted to direct this enquiry (as well as any other insurance related questions) to our Customer Service team they will be happy to help you!

    You can find the enquiry form here: http://worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx over 10 years ago

    Answered by Yael Gaffney via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Nepal