4 Answers

  • 0

    Are you speaking about the plane? Could you rephrase? about 6 years ago

  • 0

    thank you for answering
    Yes I mean about the plane how much is the delay for which I can claim. and what do I need to have in order to claim for it.
    My plane is World nomad explorer about 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    You need to read your insurance documents carefully. Usually, you have to have checked in your baggage and the delay is more than 2 hrs....I think. about 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Hi Siliana. Kellie here from World Nomads.
    If your plane is delayed while outside of your home country, your policy will cover necessary and reasonable additional expenses for local transportation, meals and overnight hotel accommodation. To claim these expenses, your flight must be
    1. delayed for more than three hours past its scheduled departure; or
    2. cancelled or overbooked.
    There are specific conditions under this benefit that must be met to claim these necessary expenses so do read Section 17 - Travel Delay in your policy wording ( this can be accessed through your members page)
    You can submit a claim online through your membership page and claim up to €350 (€70 per day) for these expenses. If you have specific insurance questions, please ask our service team directly as they are happy to help: https://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx (we try to keep our Ask a Nomad service for general travel questions that our travel community can answer.) Kellie about 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Italy