If you want to eat typical food I reccommend you:
- the restoraunt "Il Duca" (Near Scaligeri Graves): +39045594474 for reservation
- Best Pizzeria of Verona: Bella Napoli (it's in Via Marconi) - you don't need reservation.
- Best tipical Cafè: Tubino in Corso Portoni Borsari
- Pasticceria to eat pastry or cornetto (brioches) with cappuccino: Barini in Corso Porta Nuova or pasticceria Cordioli in Via Cappello
- All the bars in Piazza Erbe for an aperitif in the evening
- Another good bar with some specialities is Il coloniale in Piazza Viviani
- If you want to take a snack near the Arena there is Bar Povia where you can taste Panzerotto, a speciality of my town.
Also on www.holiday-verona.com you can find many info about Verona (it's my blog). Enjoy your stay! about 7 years ago