1 answer

My aunt and grandma are going on a trip and they are not sure if they need to get some papers.

Asked by Mafer Kendel Mafer Kendel via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Obviously they'll need a valid passport, with at least 6 months validity after their date of return.
    Mexican citizens do not need to apply for a visa before travel, a 3-month visa will be issued on arrival.
    Remember, they may also need transit visas for any other countries they land in on the way through (that might include US or Europe).
    Hope that helps.
    Phil at the safety hub. over 7 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Israel