0 answers

Hi All

Am going soon through Nusa Penida / Lombongan / Cennigan and Lombok with a mate. Planning to use scooters to get around and see it all. Couple of questions:

I have an Aussie car licence (not motorbike) so can ride a scooter up to 50cc legally. Presume WN insurance would cover med bills if I came off and needed med assistance?

Can you hire 50cc scooters on the islands? I hear most are bigger than that. Given I only have an Aussie car licence, would WN pay med insurance bills in the case of an accident if I am on a scooter greater than 50cc?

Any advice much appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of East Java