0 answers

I am from the US and will be landing in Bali next week. I would like to avoid the monthly visa extension trips to Danpasar, Bali, as well as the every 2 month out of country trips. Best visas for extended stays in Bali and how to get once I am already in Bali. I have heard one can apply for a social visa in Singapore for a 6 month stay. And I have heard there is a business visa that can also be applied for in Singapore. And then there is the retirement visa. Which is most hassle free and cost effective? Also, I do not want to be disallowed from woking or volunteering which I understand the retirement visa is very limiting for doing any kind of work in Bali.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Bali