2 Answers

  • 0

    Here are the contact details of the Canadian consulate in Bali:

    If you are insured, then you can contact your insurer for their recommendation on a Canadian / USA / English speaking doctor closest to you. over 6 years ago

  • 0

    Katrina's advice is the best, but the Bali International Medical Centre (BIMC) in Kuta and Nusa Dua has been set up to help travellers and they speak English - but beware it is not a FREE service.... which is why contacting your travel insurer first is a great idea. over 6 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Bali