3 Answers

  • 0

    Yes, you can apply for 60 days visa in advanced at the Indonesia embassy before going to Indonesia. Or you can get the VOA for 30 days, and then extend (without getting out of Indonesia) at the immigration here in Indonesia. almost 7 years ago

    Answered by Mariza Melia via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    You have to get the extension at an Immigration Office. This can be time consuming in Bali so some people prefer to use an agent the cost is usually IDR 500,00 almost 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Thanks for the info. Jonah - did this work out for you? Any new info to add? I'll be there in approx December 2013. over 6 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Indonesia