0 answers

I am relocating from Indonesia back the UK via Hong Kong and I need travel insurance. As I am no longer a temporary resident in Indonesia and I have been out of the UK for over 6 months I am struggling to find a company that can insure me. Does anyone know of a company who can insure me?

Asked by Emma via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Indonesia