3 answers

My wife and I want to get residents permits to live in Bali. The Indonesian government require us to both have Medical (with emergency evac to Singapore/Australia or UK) and Life insurance. We need sensible quotes - so who is the best to approach?

Asked by Mike Denyer via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

3 Answers

Answer this question

Map of Indonesia