1. Agni - Good place to party but gets crowded on the weekends. Located in The Park Hotel.
2. Hype - One of the most happening clubs in Delhi right now, housed at Shangri-La's Eros Hotel . Again, a good place to party with a great ambience and sound, but pretty expensive.
3. The Blues - A music lover's haven. The ambiance is casual and comfortable but again expensive. Every night they have a live band playing till 8pm after which the dj takes over. It's at Outer Circle, CP.
4. Q'BA - Has two levels and two open air terraces. At Inner Circle, CP
5. @Live - Wears a grungier look with exposed brick work. Live music usually every night is a feature here. Although, check which band is playing before you go. At Outer Circle, CP.
6. Aqua - Located in The Park Hotel, it is a poolside lounge bar. Rated as the 'Bar with best ambience' by Times Night Out Guide, has a resident DJ. But note, it's a lounge so not so much for dancing.
7. Lap - The most exclusive club in Delhi, it's entry is restricted by membership, but sometimes they let you in anyway. Located at Samrat Hotel, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, which is pretty close to CP. almost 7 years ago