1 answer

What Visa should i obtain? Transit pass says if my destination is not one of the seven countries mentioned then i will not be able to obtain one. My destination country is not one of those seven countries. Also i was told about eNTRI (www.windowmalaysia.my) but this asks for an address in Malaysia which i don,t have since i will return to the airport after four or five hours of outing. Kindly guide.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Looks like you'll need the eNTRI visa. Check out conditions and terms on the Malaysian Immigration Deprtment site - https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/about.jsp?t=ety&location=india over 3 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of India