0 answers

The past 5 years I have always spent half the year in India with my partner who is Indian and I am English, but now r daughter has started school in the uk this is no longer practical to do. I can support him coming here on a tourist visa but do i need to travel to india to b with him when he apply's for this? he already has a passport but i was wondering if anyone has any experience in visas from india coming to the uk as every time he goes to the office there to ask he gets a different answer and different requirements and length of time the application will take. any info will b great fully received or sites where I may look into this. Thank u for taking time to read my question and reply.

Asked by Caz Powell via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of India