2 answers

I have 23hr stop over at Heathrow on Terminal 3 will I be able to go out ? if not how can I book a hotel or room from in advance ? Any suggestion will be helpful.

Asked by Shah Prince via Site_iconTravellr.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    I think you one should need a UK transit visa to go out of airport. almost 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    There's nothing near terminal 3 Heathrow so where would you go? If you thought of going into the city centre it would depend on the time you arrive etc. I can't see you being allowed out of the airport, sorry. almost 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of India