3 Answers

  • 0

    Yes. You will need to apply for a transit visa through the US embassy or consulate. Details on transit visa requirements are here:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_4383.html#4 about 8 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Only if you are going through US. Klm has good connections for central America via Amsterdam. You don't need transit visa here about 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Yes YOU NEED A ENTRY VISA...The USA impose same requirements transit or entry visa.Do not bye ticket thru USA territory or CANADA you need always visa.If you have a passport from visa nationals....

    Regards,ALEX,Macedonia about 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of India