1 answer

I want a travel agency that offers tours but also allows me to explore the cities on my own to some extent.

1 Answer

  • 0

    CTRIP is excellent. Many expats living in Asia use this. Good prices! Www.Ctrip.com
    In USA I use Hess Travel in Bountiful, Utah. Ask for Shane. One of the best agencies in the USA about 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong