2 answers

Some say I need to bring proof of residential address in English. This is hard to find as all my docs are in Thai.

2 Answers

  • 0

    Don't think you can open a bank account in HK unless you can bring proof of residence in HK. Best to just call a local bank branch (like HSBC Tsim Sha Tsui for example) and ask. over 8 years ago

  • 0

    Yes, can be done. Passport is needed. over 8 years ago

    Answered by Sharrie via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong