4 answers

4 Answers

  • 0

    you can check with this agency to get more information, they are pretty good in this tibet tour service.


    email/ msn: china3737@hotmail.com over 9 years ago

    Answered by Kiat via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    You may want to check here:
    http://www.ctshk.com/english/index.htm when you are in Hong Kong. I have the same trip to Tibet via Hong Kong next month and when enquired at the China Embassy in Canada was told to contact them when I am in Hong Kong. over 9 years ago

    Answered by Clara Koo via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    even if you cant there are pleanty of tibetan towns and villages that arent actually in tibet!
    and you can go by yourself. SICHUAN province, GANSU province... over 9 years ago

    Answered by mark1 via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    To get Tibet travel permit you need to send copy or scan of your passport and Chinese visa (if it is required based on your citizenship) to your travel agency. Once your permit is ready, they will mail to you an original permit. There are no direct flights or trains from Hong Kong to Tibet, so you will need to make a stop in one of the cities in China to transfer to a flight or train to Tibet. You can pick up your permit at the city where you are transferring. More on visa and Tibet travel permit here: https://wondersoftibet.com/plan-your-trip/visa-tibet-travel-permit/ over 1 year ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong