1 answer

Iam native english speaker in HK looking for part time tutoring-dont have HKid/visa have BA in educ. and lots of energy and teaching experience.Anyone know of a place that you could suggest greatly appreciate.Thanks

Asked by IsraelCurran via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    You may need to apply for working permit in Hong Kong. Go here for more details:
    Visitors are not allowed by law to take up employment (paid or unpaid), to establish or join in any business, or to enter school as a student, nor, except in the most unusual circumstances, are visitors allowed to change their immigration status after arrival.
    over 9 years ago

    Answered by Clara Koo via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong