2 answers

I am a UK citizen currently in Australia. I'm going to Hong Kong in December and want to travel onward to Russia but I want to be sure that I can get a Russian visa in HK. I've heard that Russia is especially difficult in this regard...

2 Answers

  • 0

    I would also like to know the answer to this question. Please help.

    Alex over 9 years ago

    Answered by Alex via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
    • you can get a russian visa in sydney. Only sydney. i am uk citizen and contacted consulate directly. ben mather about 9 years ago
  • 0

    I don't see why not. Im an Australian citizen and I got a visa for there whilst outside of Australia through the Russian embassy in Sweden. My mate did the same through their embassy in London I think. Russia is a funny place though. There is a consulate in HK http://www.russia.com.hk/en . Getting a russian visa is a lot of stuffing around though, I know its crap but its a whole lot easier to go through a tour company (preferably not a russian one) as they can take you through it step by step. over 9 years ago

    Answered by Russell via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong