1 Answer

  • 0

    The answer depends upon the country that your passport represents. I realize you've already left the area, but I am answering in case anyone else needs to know. If at all possible, get your Visa to mainland China in advance of your stay in Hong Kong. There is a different cost for a single entry versus a multiple entry. Making the actual trip is quite simple, as you can take the train (Metro), take a cab to the border and walk over then take the Shenzhen Metro, or take a boat directly from the airport. If you are looking for shopping, take the train and stop in Lohu as they likely have everything you are looking for. over 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong