3 Answers

  • 0

    Your USB wall charger is universal if it has 100-240v on it. Most are. Remember to bring a 3 prongs adapter. The 3 prongs needed to be all in rectangular shape. Some 3 prongs had one pin in round. That may not work. I travelled to Hong Kong and China in October and use one of those in a Hong Kong hotel to charge my smartphone. Here is a picture:

    http://www.amazon.ca/VCT-VP20-Grounded-3-Prong-Adapter/dp/B000PQL7AQ about 7 years ago

    Answered by Clara Koo via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    It's the same wall plug as the United Kingdom (UK). about 7 years ago

    Answered by miles.rowland via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Thanks for your help. about 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Hong Kong