1 answer

I want to be able work as an artist/actor/and possibly in the restaurant industry in Germany. I'm backpacking through the area but need to make some extra money but don't know where to begin on which VISA is right for me. Help? Thanks! (I want to be able to legally stay for up to a year)

1 Answer

Answer this question

Map of Germany