1 answer

I'm told that the converters are useless and short out flatirons and blowdryers

1 Answer

  • 0

    Anywhere, as long as it is dual voltage. I think it is easier to buy dual voltage than to mess with transformers. If you have a nice one you could always just buy a transformer from any wal-mart type store in the travel section. With dual voltage appliances you will only need a small adaptor to put on the plug part. I think you can buy those at wal-mart too, or the airport, or once you get there. about 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of France