1 answer

I'll only have four days in KL to try for a longstay visa in the Schengen zone. Is this feasible? What do I need to bring/show/do? Question is moot, for me, after July 14. Thanks for any personal experience or expert knowledge on this matter.

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Nevermind, my notion is a bust. I found this info on thorntree...
    "... a long-term Schengen visa - it's issued by an individual country withing the Schengen states - Belgium in your case - and is valid for living in that country (only) for the period given, though you are allowed to visit other Schengen states for 90 days in any 180 days.
    Each country has its own rules and requirements for issuing such a visa..." over 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Long