0 answers

I'm a Canadian citizen and a semi-professional musician who would like to go to France on a holiday. I was looking at the Working Holiday visa and I'm just barely young enough to take advantage of it (I'm 35 and I believe that the cut-off is my 36th birthday). Even in Canada, I usually just play for small, intimate, settings. I'm hoping that I would be able to use the visa to legally play - for a bit of money, or even for free - while in France. I can no longer find info on Performer's Visas, but I did find information on those once (I wouldn't currently qualify). I'm wondering if anything has changed recently.

The French embassy told me to phone the French consulate, which won't answer questions by phone and is a 5 hour drive away.

Thanks kindly!

Asked by Little Musician via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of France