1 answer

i have been living in bermuda for the past 5 years.i have decided to leave bermuda for good and go traveling before moving to england.i'm a french citizen but do not have residency in france anymore and neither in england.how can i get a medical insurance.i have my parents adress on my passport.will that count as a residency?thank you for your help

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    HI - Katrina from WorldNomads here. You need to decide where you would want to be repatriated to in the event of a medical emergency. This country is where you would receive long term medical care, if required. Technically, this should also be the country where you are legally defined as a permanent resident (not temporary) - you don't mention where your parent's address is, but if you are able to get medical care where they live, in that country's health care system, then you might want to consider that as your country of permanent residence. Please be aware, however, that your policy does not cover expenses within the country you choose as a permanent resident. So for example, if you chose England, then as soon as you arrive in the United Kingdom, the cover for this policy would end. Whatever you choose, make sure you read our policy wording carefully so you know what you're covered for (and not), and also look carefully at the definition of "who's covered", as each of our policies are different, depending on the country you choose. If you've got other questions, please contact our Customer Services team by phone or email - http://worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx almost 10 years ago

Answer this question

Map of France