0 answers

I want to travel to france with my parents agreement and a person (18) to take care of me IN france. Am i allowed to drive alone? I found something that says: "All minors (under age 18) traveling without a parent or legal guardian and who are resident in France must have written consent of at least one parent or legal guardian to leave France. The minor must travel with his or her own I.D., a copy of the parent/guardian’s ID, and form number 15656*01, executed by the parent/guardian." But it says i need to be a resident in france. I am from germany. I heard that the laws changed because of the terrorism

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of France