0 answers

I want to change my residence I'm a Greek refuges citizen. How can you help

Asked by Mohamed Deen via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Mohamed,

    Yael from WorldNomads.com here.

    You cannot change your residency on an active World Nomads travel insurance policy – it will be for the Country of Residence which you nominated at the time of purchase, and is the country where you can be repatriated to in a medical emergency and where, if necessary, you can receive on-going medical care.

    However if you do not have an active travel insurance policy and wish to purchase new coverage, then login to your member page and you can get a quote using your new country of residency. You can login to your member page here: https://www.worldnomads.com/Member/OpenSignIn?ReturnUrl=%2fMember

    I suggest that you contact our customer services team if you have any specific questions about what's covered and not covered - you can reach them here:
    https://www.worldnomads.com/contact-us. They are always happy to help. about 3 years ago

    Answered by Yael via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Change