2 answers

2 Answers

  • 0

    You don't need a different charger, the Apple charger works with both 110 and 220 electrical voltage. The problem is the US plug adaptor, which plug into US electric outlets. What you need is an plug adaptor that has an in-bound US plug interface (accepts the Apple Charger electric plug), and an outbound plug that "fits" the French electrical plug outlets (or other countries' outlets). In other words, all you need is the plug adaptor that has the French plug-in interface. These adaptors are generally a few dollars or so, and can typically be found in most US hardware stores, and often in European hardware stores in major cities. I think Apple also sells a plug adaptor kit that supports the main global connections. I hope that's helpful! almost 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    3 pin adaptor like USA over 6 years ago

    Answered by S V via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of France