1 answer

Australian's can get a 2yr working holiday visa for the UK but will this allow them to go and work in, say, France?

Asked by Matt McAuliffe via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0


    Your work visa is for the UK only.
    If you've got a passport for a country in the European Union, you can work in anywhere in the EU. over 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Europe