0 answers

What type of insurance should i take and for how many days should i take it if i am applying for a Schengen visa. my tour is 15 days. is "worldwide except USA and SA, Standard, 4 weeks", sufficient? my country of permanent residence is South Africa.

Asked by Candy via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Europe