2 answers

I am an Au Pair in Italy for 2.5 months and then I want to travel around Europe with friends. I don't think I will be able to because I will have been here for 90 days at that time and I think I have to leave for 90 days before I can come back?? Any one now what I can do?? Thanks

2 Answers

  • 0

    If you are a U.S citizen then I don't think you need a visa to travel in Europe. over 4 years ago

    Answered by JMA via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    You do have only 90 days visitation though. Check with your embassy. I assume also you're from the USA. You should have a work permit if you're working also. Why not telephone your embassy in the country where you are now and ask? over 4 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Europe