1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Ian,

    Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    To give you some suggestions for travel insurance, it's helpful to know your country of permanent residence and your age. Where you are going and how long will impact on the price you will pay, yet travel insurance is designed firstly on where you live (as the insurer needs to know where to repatriate you back to in the event of a medical emergency and you're unable to continue your trip).

    We do offer a number of different travel insurance plans and all will cover cruises in Europe. All of these plans are different, depending on your country of residence, so please so read the full description of cover carefully to choose a plan to suit you and your trip. You can take a look at these plans here, just choose your country of residence to start: https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/prices-and-benefits.aspx

    Alternatively, just search online for your local insurance council who should be able to provide you with a list of insurers that may suit your needs.

    Safe travels,
    Katrina over 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Europe