1 answer

I am going to London in January and am looking to try to live in an apartment for the time I am there looking at schools/jobs. It doesn't matter where I live (I've been looking at Scotland) but I am not sure if I need any kind of paperwork/permits/visas to be able to rent during the 6 month time period I will be there. I've looked all over for information and can't seem to find any! Any ideas? I appreciate ANY advice I can get!! Thanks :)

Asked by Laura via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    You don't need a visa to rent a place just two references and a deposit along with a contract. Often the first months rent is added to the deposit. almost 6 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Europe