1 Answer

  • +1

    Unfortunately, you can't as a tourist! A one year visa would have to be some form of residence visa and takes a lot of effort. In effect, if any Schengen Agreement gave you a one-year visa (work, family ties, retirement, etc), you could travel anywhere within the Schengen countries. As an American tourist, the Schengen visa is for a maximum of only 90 days in a six-month period! over 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Europe