2 Answers

  • 0

    Yes, most of the larger car rental companies will allow it.... but there's an additional fee. about 9 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Yes, but you have to pay extra to make sure that your have the permit to travel between different countries. almost 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Prague