2 answers

I have had an ear ache ever since scuba diving four weeks ago. I have seen three doctors and it is still NOT better. I need to see a good ear specialist in Cali, Colombia

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    Hi - Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    If you have a travel insurance policy, you can contact your insurer's assistance team and they will be able to tell you the nearest, most appropriate medical facility to go to.

    Check your certificate of insurance for details, or if you bought a policy through WorldNomads.com, you'll find the list of our insurer's assistance numbers here: http://www.worldnomads.com/emergencyassistance.aspx

    I hope you're feeling better soon. almost 8 years ago

  • 0

    I'm in the medical field and I know Cali very well, I went to college there, please go to Imbanaco clinic or Valle del Lili, both of them hold American accreditation (Joint Commission and CAP) medical personnel is excellent. Let me know if you need anything else almost 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Cali