2 answers

I want to spend a little while in China, but I am unsure of what the laws/rules are to live in China for 5 to 6 months when you are a foreigner. Any advice?

Asked by Cody via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

2 Answers

  • 0

    Well it depends on where you are from, different countries can extend to different times. It also depends on where you are when you want to extend. I extended up to 3 months whilst staying in Shang hai. That was a relatively easy experience. Trying to do it before you go might be different however.

    This might be helpful:

    Good luck! over 9 years ago

  • 0

    I recently got a 6 months multiple entry visa for China. I did apply for a 1 year m/e visa but they don't issue them yet.
    You can always pop over the nearest boarder, Vietnam for example, and get a new visa.
    Mick over 9 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of China