3 answers

3 Answers

  • +1

    Consult your GP... that's what they're there for! :) almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Peter Loh via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    Certainly consult with your GP, many clinics also have a separate travel department where they are regularly updated with what immunisations are required for which countries. almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Catharina Stam via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    I'm in Australia and went to a dedicated travel clinic and I would recommend this.
    I had a quality 45min consult with a DR who specializes in travel medicine, was able to get a comprehensive medical kit (I'll be spending a bit of time off the beaten track), as well as an International vaccination book, all the medicines are prescribed to you and I also received a letter explaining why I am a walking pharmacopoeia (for when going through customs if required). almost 10 years ago

    Answered by PHIL via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of China