2 answers

I have a 7 hour layover in Beijing, China. Will I need a transit visa if I don't exit the airport? I'd like to leave the airport if I can, but I imagine I'll definitely need a visa for that? Anyone know first-hand? Thanks!

2 Answers

  • 0

    I wouldn't expect a VISA would be necessary if you are staying in the airport. over 10 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • +1

    No you don't, as long as you stay in the airport.

    With a visa there's a 4 or 8 hour option for tours as far as the Great Wall:
    http://beijing.etours.cn/tours/beijing_theme_tours/short_city_tours/ about 10 years ago

    Answered by Steve via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of China