0 answers

Daughter working in China.

about 7 years ago about China

My daughter was studying at Beijing uni. She has got a job with a Chinese Management Events company. She is staying in China for 1 year. Every 90 days she has to leave to keep her work visa. She will be returning to the UK at Christmas and May for a couple of weeks.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of China