3 Answers

  • 0

    Well... probably World Nomads? almost 9 years ago

  • 0

    There are a range of companies: World Nomads, Travelprotecta, Globelink, Essentialtravel etc.
    Are you going to trek?:))) over 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Though if you are resident in any of these countries then WN won't cover you for that country. I'm a UK citizen, living in China, wanting to travel to Tibet, but WN policy specifically excludes China if I enter this information. over 4 years ago

    Answered by david via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Tibet